Monday, January 09, 2006

Last 4 days - part 2

What a surprise!
My sweet someone rang me not once, but twice while I was out on Saturday - first for my pre-employment medical check-up and then to my regular spa visit.
Well, although he did say he promised to call the second time, I wasn't expecting him to do so.
I guess I went through so many disappointments in my past failed relationships that I daren't expect much from anyone nowadays.
So I view what I get unexpectedly as a bonus instead.
And bonus it was when he called! :o)

There was another surprise.
Do read on to find out what I mean!
I brought my mother to my usual hair salon to have her hair done yesterday.
For years she has been admiring the lovely highlights done on my hair by my hairstylist and colourist.
This time, she offered to try his skill out - on her own accord!
I left her at the salon, and had intended to go work-shoe hunting.
I ended up spending the whole time at a bra shop.
Since the shop wasn't busy at the time, the lady assistant personally saw to it that I knew what types of bra I was suited to and what didn't by letting me try out the sizes and a variety.
It was then that I realised my correct size is actually one size larger(!) than what I have been wearing all this time!
And I was so surprised - I didn't believe her until I tried out bras in that cup-size as she had suggested (and worn correctly, of course!).
For someone as petite as me, having such a cup is rare.
To the sales assistant, she said it was perfect!
And in all that excitement, I hadn't realised that I spent an hour at the shop.
So I had to make a dash to go collect my mother from the salon and then return to that stretch of shops to look at shoes.
I got my covered-toe shoes eventually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home