Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year

I am blessed with many friends.
This is despite the fact that I had been away from home soil for 4 years previously.
While many have been those whom I've got to know before I headed off to the UK, there had been new friendships that came quickly when I returned just a year ago.
I received a surprise Christmas e-greeting from someone whom I had work dealings with on my last job, but had not really kept in touch with since I left it.
It's nice to know that someone genuinely values me as a person, and whatever work-related issues that I had with my last company, this did not affect her opinion of me.

Life is good to me so far, and I must thank my lucky stars.
I guess over the past year, continuing to keep a positive and happy mind during my "down" times has helped too.
Let's hope that I can continue to be this way, as there had been rather trying times that almost "broke" me.

Anyway, I would like to wish all my friends reading this blog a HAPPY CHRISTMAS, and a MERRY 2006!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home