Friday, December 02, 2005

Exotic

I just got back from my dance class.
To say it's exotic, perhaps it should be re-named as "erotic".
I say that because the moves - when executed smoothly - can definitely entice and tempt...
Ha.

But the initial moves taught in the first lesson are already not easy.
A simple - albeit a little seductive walk (cat-like, might I add) - involves quite a few basic moves that needed to be broken down.
LOTS of practice needed, of course!

As with Salsa, I am only attending the courses to satisfy my curiosity and interest.
I am quite happy not dancing Salsa socially.
Just attending the classes is already enough for me.
I am not one of those who would like to become so good that I could perform.
My objective is to enjoy the learning experience and to have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home