Sunday, December 04, 2005

Darn chills

I am a little peeved at myself.
Peeved, because I have caught a chill again for no apparent reason!
It started on Thursday, and I was trying to shake it off as best as I could.
I even went for my first, new dance class on Friday.
However, on getting back, I knew I was going to get another bout of flu.
The sore throat started, followed by the coughing.

I am putting it down to another round of insomnia I am getting again.
I don't know why, but perhaps, it's because my body is weak - an explanation offered by my dad.
He said that when my body is weak, the normal sleep mode will be affected.
I am guessing that it's also because I am thinking about my pending interview for a job for this coming Wednesday.
I got the call about the interview on Friday.
I am excited, of course, but I'm a little worried that I may not get well enough to go for the interview.
That could be affecting my sleeplessness especially in the last couple of nights too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home