Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some kind of pain...

I went to my regular Day-spa earlier today.
I stopped going there for my spa treatments due to my last job (couldn't find the time) and more recently, my various health problems since I left that job.
Out of concern, the lady manager rang me up 2 weeks ago.
She was asking after me, and wondered why I had signed up and paid up for an expensive package deal and yet did not make use of the package in the last few months.
I think it is at least half a year since I last visited that place!
So I decided it was about time, now that I am almost well.

The treatment I went for involves some certain amount of pain.
It was like millions of ants biting me all at once!
My tears were even on the verge of coming forth, and considering that I have a high threshold for pain, I am surprised that this was affecting me quite a bit.
Anyway, thank goodness this treatment won't be till 3 months later, as recommended by the therapist at the spa.

I have booked myself another appointment for next week at the spa.
Ha. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home