Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A busy day

It has been a day of making and shifting appointments.
And typically, one would have thought that being in-between jobs, I would have a lot of free time on my hands!
Ah well.
Not in my case.
I have always managed to use up my time constructively, and able to keep myself busy.
In fact, the rest of my week has already been filled with appointments at various times of the day!

Take for instance, tomorrow.
I will be accompanying an uncle who is travelling in from Malaysia just to visit our local hospital for his medical check-up in the morning.
It's my maternal uncle, so mom will be going too.
After that, it's shopping time, after my mom and I part ways with my uncle when he's done with the medical examination.

Thursday will see me going for my first-ever physiotherapy session for my painful back.
For some strange reason, I have been going to bed pain-free but waking up with stabbing pain towards the lower back.
Having gone for the Chinese traditional tui-na massages where I also got my spine re-aligned for quite awhile now, I think it's time to seek alternative treatment instead.
And also to have a second opinion.
Whilst booking the appointment on the phone, the person on the other end said it could be that some nerves have been compressed, thus causing the pain.
I sure hope it's nothing major, as the pain I have been feeling on waking up somehow affects the abdomen too.
Sounds scary, doesn't it?

Then on Friday, I'll be taking things easy till I go for my very first dance lesson.
This is of the exotic kind. :o)
Should be fun!

On Saturday, it's another day of shopping with a gal pal.
She is someone whom I have not met in quite a long while.

Next week is another hectic week.
So far, I already have Monday to Thursday packed too.
Let's hope I will be able to keep all the appointments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home