Saturday, November 19, 2005

A relaxing day

It's nice to have a quiet Saturday, hibernating at home.
And I'm talking about not having any illness that forces you to stay at home to rest.
To start the day, it was a lovely experience waking up to an unexpected, overseas phone call.
It was from my sweet someone, who thought an earlier sms sent to my phone - minutes before the call - did not get to me.
Actually, I was still in bed and my phone was put on 'silent' mode.
But it was definitely a great start to my day!
Not to mention more smses exchanged later in the afternoon. :o)
The wonders of technology...and thank goodness for that!

It will be a day of social outing for me tomorrow.
I am looking forward to it, as it's a dear friend whom I've not met up with for at least a couple of months.
We sure have lots to catch up on...ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home