Friday, November 04, 2005

Upside down or right side up?

It's one of those things that you would like to tell the whole world about, but yet feel shy to do so.
It has been more than a week since I last blogged, I know.
While I had been recovering from my last bout of flu, I think I am getting another now.
But that's not what I would like to share on here.
And for once, I am sharing this piece of news on here, because some friends have written to say that they still find my blogs too "politically correct" and not personal enough.

My life has been turned upside down, or should I say right side up?
A sweet someone has come into my life.
It had been an interesting time in the past couple of months for me, at trying to gear myself up for this ...
... a binding relationship that I had always wanted, but have not been lucky to have till now.
This sweet someone would like me to become a part of his life.
Being the true gentleman he is, he allowed me time to think it over.
For once, I feel I am being treated like how someone dearly treasured should be treated.
Needless to say, I am completely bowled over that someone like him still exists, as all the good ones tend to be usually "taken"!
"It's all about timing and being at the right place", he told me.
I do agree.

While both of us have had our fair share of attention from admirers, we had not been mentally ready to embrace a relationship until we were absolutely sure that the person is THE ONE.
He recognised me being the one for him sooner than I did.
Initially, I was simply too stunned to believe that my ideal man actually exists!
I hadn't realised I had become so cynical with time, along with more life experiences gathered.
So it was good that I had the chance to recover from my little disbelief, and to assess the situation more calmly on my own - just like he had suggested.
He appeared as if he couldn't wait for my answer though, since he followed up with me only after a couple of days!
I had actually got my answer ready sooner than that.
I had just wanted to take my time with my reply.
And I hadn't thought he would be so eager - duh?!
Ha...

There, I've dunnit.
And I think I ought to be patted on the back for being so brave at posting this news on here, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home