Sunday, November 27, 2005

Past few days

For those who are dying to hear how the Exotic dance class went, it didn't happen.
Not at least for another week.
The rule of the school is if there are less than 10 people for a new class, it won't happen.
There were 6 of us at the start of the lesson, so the decision was that the class will be conducted next Friday.
This meant that for those of us (me included) who live across the other side of the island to travel all the way to the class venue had made a wasted trip.
I found somewhere else to go - there are so many things to see/do, as opposed to what the local people say generally.
I suppose that's because I was in the UK and had the chance to live in solitude.
Going anywhere interesting involved travelling much further and therefore less accessible then.
And in the time I was there, the public transport consisted mainly of taxis, which made travelling expensive.
As for the buses, they only ran on certain times of the day, which restricted my movements.

Anyway, Saturday proceeded as planned.
I got to meet up with a gal pal whom I haven't seen for months.
The latest update she has for me was that she is in a current phase of dating people of a different ethnicity and religion.
And there are a couple whom she's hanging out with, separately.
These 2 men are from another country, which has made things even more suspicious.
I say suspicious, as she is footing the bills for expensive meals whenever she meets them.
Then it became clear that it's because they are both scholars paid to come to Singapore for their higher degrees.
Even so, I still sense something amiss.
She didn't like what I had to say, but I made sure she understood that it was/is her best interest I have at heart!
Anyway, let's hope with my caution, my friend will take some heed.
But as long as she enjoys having them for company, I guess that's all I can do as a friend for now.

I took it easy today.
Somehow, having had a busy week wore me out, especially when I hadn't been able to be out and about in the time I had been ill (which was a good 4 weeks or so).

I'll be going for my second physiotherapy session come tomorrow.
I can't wait for my back to be healed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home