Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sexy

That's how I have been told to describe my voice by a friend.
It is rough and raspy, and on the verge of becoming soundless.
And to some of my nutty guy friends, they consider that as "sexy"!
Unfortunately, my sweet someone didn't think so when he rang me up long-distance while on his business trip earlier today.
He knows about my condition, so rang up to ask after me although I told him texting on the mobile will do just fine.
He laughed when I asked what he thought of my "sexy" voice.
He said he's not being seduced by it at all.
Ha.

Anyway, like I have mentioned briefly in my previous blog, I am having my second bout of flu.
It is worse than the first bout actually.
I woke up with a coughing fit, spewing out extremely horrid-looking stuff.
And all that coughing has made my throat sore once more.
I am even easily irritable, especially with my parents' excessive fuss over me, offering ways to ease my discomfort.
All I want is to be left alone to cope on my own.
Peace and quiet is the best remedy for me!
Not to mention not needing to open my mouth to speak - which I have to - in response to their seemingly endless questions.
I'm not ungrateful, but it's just that it can get quite tiring - i.e. trying to get some proper rest and also to make my parents happy with their fussing.

I have booked another appointment with my family doctor for later tonight, although I've only been to see him yesterday.
Looks like I'll need to have the dose of antibiotics after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home