Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another step taken

I am just about recovered from the long, drawn-out flu that I've had.
So I have re-embarked on the quest for a job.
In fact, I have just submitted an online application earlier today.
As a celebration, I've decided to stop taking the cough mixture and drink red wine with my parents instead, for this evening.
As I said in my previous blog, everything happens for a reason.
With my sweet someone being away now, I can concentrate on trying to secure a job in the meantime.
Rather timely too, might I add.

Apart from that, I have managed to fix some social appointments, what with stopping most social activities in the time that I had been unwell.
If I rightly recall, the last time I met up with a friend properly was over 3 weeks ago!
(Of course, that's not counting the time spent with my sweet someone. Ha.)
My first outing will be tomorrow evening, where I'll be paying my Godma a visit at her fashion store.
She has not seen me in close to a month, so is missing me somewhat.
I actually had a dinner appointment planned too, but that has been postponed to the next week.
My next social appointment is on Sunday, and that will take up most of the day.
I'm also taking up yet another dance course from Friday next week.
That should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home