Thursday, May 12, 2005

Early finish

Today has been a quiet day at work.
Other than some admin things, I had no urgent things to do.
So I did some essential filing, and I am finally able to see the top of my desk!

I also managed to touch-base with some friends (via email, text-messaging, etc.), and I intend to do more of this in awhile.
I feel ashamed that I have not had the time to really reply to a number of friends' emails.
I had been so caught up with trying to settle back into my life on home soil that it had been difficult.
But I am getting there, although it is still at snail pace.
At least I am starting to clear the several weeks' worth of newspapers that have been piling up awaiting my reading.
I have stopped reading the same newspaper online like I used to when I was in the UK, but that is because they are asking for subscriptions for the online version now.
I knew all along that it was not going to be free for long.
If there is a money-making scheme, who would not want to get on to it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home