Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Monday

It has been a good day.
Good because I had completed the bulk of my work in the first half of the day!
I guess now that I am more settled into the job, I am more familiar with what needs to be done.
So after an enjoyable PC-to-PC chat with my boss, I knocked off work and went for my Salsa class.

In the past couple of nights previously, I did not sleep a wink.
I had simply put it down to stress.
Attending my Salsa class wore me out.
There were lots of repeated spinning around, with us dance students doing all our turns.
Next week is the last lesson, and our instructor said we will have to combine everything that we have learnt into an entire routine.
I told a friend about it, and jokingly said it is panic-time for me.
The next thing I knew, I received an email attachment containing pages and pages of Salsa "notes" for my reference from the same friend!
How sweet is that???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home