Saturday, April 23, 2005

Oh my...

The last entry I've made was last Sunday.
My, time has flown by very quickly for me this past week.
Monday was work then Salsa in the evening, followed by catching up with a friend thereafter.
We were eagerly bouncing ideas off each other with regards to our future business plans.
Just the process of talking and thinking about the ideas actually drained me.
Perhaps it was also because it had been a long day.

So, my early morning aerobics class on Tuesday was shelved.
I spent the entire day working.
So that was boring.

Wednesday was crazy.
I got carried away with work that I almost forgot I had Yoga class to go to.
I ended up changing for the class at home, instead of bringing my gear to change into at the fitness centre.
Overall, the class was very good.
I had to coax my body into weird positions that I had never ever thought possible.
I also found that since I started back on attending the class, my RSI attack is getting less frequent.

Thursday was spent frantically trying to tie up loose ends for 2 of the 4 reports I had to produce for my boss.
I did manage those in the end, but not the other 2 by the end of Friday.

All that reading from the computer screen in the past week has somehow made my eyes blurry.
Hence that slowed me down work-wise.
Yes, I could have printed the documents out.
But considering many of these documents were more like 200-odd pages each did make me think twice about whether I should print them out or not.
Waste of paper and ink, for a start.
Which is enough to persuade me not to print in the end.

Socially, I was supposed to have headed out on Thursday and yesterday with 2 different friends.
One ended up ill from overworking (bless her), and the other wanted to start working on a business proposal for potential earnings.
That leaves my weekend to sort out.

Yet another friend is awaiting my response - to have social drinks.
I will have to see if I can finish my darn reports first.
Deadline is tomorrow.
Yes, on a Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home