Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ah...almost Heaven

I went for my very first local spa massage earlier today.
It was of the Swedish kind, much like the Javanese version too.
The pummelling was painful at places, but it is because I have not been having such massages since late last year.

This reminded me of the regular massages that I used to have with my therapist, Sharon.
She is such a caring and sweet lady, always looking out for me.
Without her regular visits, I would not have survived my RSI attacks in the time I was in the UK.
Thanks, Sharon!

I am expecting myself to feel washed out tomorrow.
But I cannot wait for my Salsa class tomorrow evening - washed out or not!
If I remember rightly, I will be learning the 360-degree left turn.
Having learnt the basic one-step, the 360-degree right turn, and how to dance with a partner, the new stuff will make things more challenging.
It will probably make me laugh more at myself!
Which suits me just fine.
Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home