Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lunch

This is a continuation (kinda) from my last blog about food.

[See Fei - please do join my lunch groups (or just me) for lunch! :o)]

I went to a local food centre near my work place with a colleague, which took all but 10 minutes' bus ride.
We had duck porridge, which was super-yummy!
Then we went to a supermarket nearby, where I bought some lollipops to share back at my office.
I also bought a cute bottle of mineral water for my mother, so small that it holds enough water and yet fits nicely into her handbag.
Oh, I've side-tracked...

Anyway, it's amazing how a simple lunch could turn into a sharing session with my colleague about my pending business trip to Hong Kong next month.
I was saying how much of a pity that I will be staying in a double/twin-sharing room all by myself during the 3 days I'll be there, which I could've extended if I could find a friend to go with me and bunk in with me for the duration of my stay.
I think I shan't say more about this.
Ha.

Oh, tomorrow will be my supporting staff's last day on the job.
I have asked him to have lunch together, with some of the colleagues in the same department.
The petty colleague wouldn't be interested.
Besides, he doesn't eat much and at irregular hours.
And he won't give any staff beneath him much thought - especially when it's not his own staff.

While on the subject of eating, I could be going for a dinner date tomorrow evening.
But, it's all up-in-the-air for the moment, as I have my doubts if it'll happen.
It's a long story, so I will share another time/day.
But if the dinner happens, tomorrow's blog will be very interesting! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger seefei said...

i book the day after tmrw, can? ;-)

7:20 pm  
Blogger Hoppily Happy said...

Hi See Fei:

Fri cannot. I got working lunch appointment liao. How about next week?

12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home