Sunday, June 11, 2006

SUrpRiSE

My main caption is 'at it' again.
I found out that my cousin has written in to my organisation for an advertised position we have.
This surprise came in the form of a circulated email last Thursday, when his CV and the topic he would be sharing with the senior and less senior management came through.
We have all been invited to sit in during the sharing session.
I went to share this fact with my boss the next day.
Professionally, it is only right (I feel), and also, it is also a sign of respect (I feel) that I have for my boss.
He was appreciative, and thanked me for that move.

I am loyal to my organisation, so I won't be sharing much of the goings-on with my cousin.
Oh, by the way, I haven't told him what I know yet.
This little island is really small - everybody in this business sure knows each other eventually.
At least that was what my boss told me.
Frankly, I don't know if I like the sound of that.
Ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger seefei said...

i can hear u in jurong le...sssh...;-)

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home