Monday, June 12, 2006

Lunch and dinner

I think I have not managed to mention food much on my blogs.
So it may come as a surprise to some of my readers that I love to eat.
Fortunately, I have not grown sideways, probably because my work place is so big that walking from one place to another is already enough exercise (and getting me starving all the time)!
And I am unashamed to say that my current weight is under 50 kg. :o)

Anyway, I am not short of lunch appointments with my colleagues.
I guess everyone needs company that they are comfortable with, especially when lunch is just about the only time one can 'switch off' from work.
So most of the time, my colleagues and I don't tend to talk about work.
And that is highly stress-relieving!

As for dinner, I always have had the option to meet up with friends individually (or as a group) to dine out after work.
This week, for instance, I will be dining out with at least 2 friends, separately.
I am happy that I have wonderful friends to hang out with, come what may.
Some of these friendships I have secured for at least more that 3 or 4 years, the longest being more than 15 years now.
I am lucky indeed.
Nevetheless, I continue to embrace new and meaningful friendships! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger seefei said...

can i join your lunch group? ;-)

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home