Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Leave

I have been enjoying the past couple of days not needing to wake up very early in the morning.
I took a couple of days' leave from work!
It has been sheer heaven(!), as I took time off to do the things I have been meaning to do.

First up, it was upgrading of my mobile phone.
I decided that Nokia 6280 was it for me.
I did not want a symbian mobile phone, so for a 3G phone, this was good enough.
I am glad I am not technophobic and managed to take all but 3 hours to sort out data transfer plus figuring out how the phone works.
I am now ready to take it to work in the morning. :o)

Next, I managed to spend some quality time with a couple of family members.
It had been quite awhile, so it was good while it lasted.

I also managed to make an important overseas phone call.
This was to sort out my travel plans for next year (instead of this year) to the UK.

I have also been checking my work emails from home.
There hadn't been any major stuff that my supporting staff couldn't handle.
I am also glad that I have given him enough work (and more) to keep him busy.
Otherwise, I would probably be finding him surfing the web and chatting on MSN regularly - again.

Woops, it's bedtime.
I'm hoping to wake up earlier in the morning.
I shall keep my fingers crossed!
Ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

3 hrs eh.... heng the phones here are so primitive...

9:21 am  
Blogger seefei said...

tot "off" means sleep, eat, sleep, eat....ditto....

3:10 pm  
Blogger Hoppily Happy said...

FF:
I like my new mobilephone leh! I took 3 hours cuz I was playing around with all the various features and testing them out. Quite fun! :o)

see fei:
aiyah, i did eat, sleep, eat, sleep...ditto...except i was too shy to mention mah. See lah, now I "bare all" on here liao - so pai-seh! *face turning red*

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home