Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Time is slipping away

Time has a habit of slipping away when you don't think about it.
But by the time you do/did, it is already too late.
I hadn't realised my last blog is already a few days old.
And from that last blog, I was happily saying how much I was looking forward to my Sat outing!

Well, I have dunnit.
Sat's outing was great, as I did most of what I set out to do.
Everything - except collecting my executive wear that I needed alteration for (the pants).
By the time evening came, I was sooo tired that I decided to call it a day of doing errands, eating, and shopping.
I ended up visiting my Godma's shop, instead of going for a dinner appointment.

It was a good visit for a couple of reasons:

  1. I seemed to have brought good sales to her so-so daily takings so far.
    Not only did one customer buy a few hundred dollars' worth of clothing, I came away with 2 lovely dresses that were $15 each, a skirt going for $10, and a top for $5!
  2. I haven't seen my Godma since she moved to the new shop premise almost a month ago, and she had previously rung me to say she has missed me.

My Godma is making a loss for now with the sale items, but she is trying to clear her stock so that she could get some new stuff for her shop.
The business being that good for the day, my Godma treated me to a scrumptuous seafood dinner (more like supper, as it was something like 10:15 pm by the time we sat down at the restaurant!).
Later, my Godma's bosom buddy and her buddy's 2 children joined us for dinner too.
I was so tired at the end of it all that I had to excuse myself and head home first, before they were done.

That was my Sat.
Sun was spent recovering at home from the day before.
I even turned down a shopping trip with my mother and sister-in-law, would you believe?!
Even I was surprised.
Ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

woho time flies eh?
sat i was at cameron highlands!!!

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home