Thursday, June 15, 2006

The dinner date

It DID happen yesterday. *surprise gasp*
And I got a lovely pressie from my dinner date too!
He actually took the trouble to go get this pressie during his lunch break at work (the pressie happened to be a replacement for another that wasn't in stock).
He said that he has left word with the shop assistant to give him a call when the new stock for the other one comes in.
And then he would get that one for me (I was previously asked to visit the website and to give my opinion about which design I liked, without realising what my dinner date's intention was).

Bearing in mind that I hadn't asked for that (or even any) pressie in the first place, I am touched by his generosity.
Like you, I am speechless.
....

Anyway, the date went as well as it did 4 years ago, when we first got to know each other. *another gasp*

Isn't life full of surprises?

2 Comments:

Blogger seefei said...

4 year dated twice only ah? how can?

10:56 am  
Blogger Hoppily Happy said...

See Fei:

Haha - I know it sounded like that on my blog, but my dinner date and I have actually been keeping in touch on-and-off and meeting up, just that they have been few and far between...

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home