Thursday, October 20, 2005

Post-graduation pics

No, there are not of mine.
I have delayed graduation till next summer for various reasons.
They are graduation pictures of 2 of my coursemates, who braved the London terrorist attacks to attend the ceremony in the capital city.
It's good to see familiar faces again, despite it having to be from photos.
Makes me a little nostalgic and missing my UK days.
The 4-year experience of living independently has done me a world of good.
It's one hell of an experience I will never be able to experience again.
I am glad I was able to treasure those days while I was still undergoing that experience...
Makes it all the more memorable and much more treasured!

It will be strange when I am back next summer for my own graduation ceremony.
For a start, the University has already started undergoing refurbishments.
Nothing is going to be the same again.
Then again, in life, what is?
Things and people change with time.
And I will most certainly change with time too.
In fact, I think I have already changed, since I started working in January this year.
Not that I wanted to, or could have helped things.

The only wish I have is that my friendships with people I've met and got to know over the years will remain intact.
Not that it will be the case with all the existing friendships that I have, but even so, I can be hopeful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home