Friday, September 02, 2005

Treat

I treated a couple of friends to dinner earlier this evening.
This was a much-postponed treat for having found a 'new' job - the one that I've just quitted from!
It then became a belated birthday treat, which they missed out on when I had a gathering on my birthday last month.
Isn't it hilarious? :o)

Anyway, I was given a belated birthday pressie - a humourous book that I'll be reading after this, in bed.
After my dinner treat, I was brought to a cafe to share a cake and a hot chocolate drink with my friends.
We managed to pick up from where we left off, as if we've been chatting to one another regularly (which we have not)!
Time flew by, and before we knew it, it was time to head home.
Although we promised that we would meet up again sometime soon, I know it won't be easy with our busy schedules.
But at least the thought will be there to stay till we finally meet up again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home