Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Salsa bug - part 2

I have caught it, of course.
I have signed up and attended my first Salsa Body Movement class last night.
This means that I am now going to my dance school to attend lessons twice a week, two days in a row.

Anyway, in last night's class, we were taught how to isolate movement of our various body parts.
We were taught how to move our individual shoulders (up, down, backwards, forwards), our rib-cage (this was hard), our hips and our pelvic area (this was hard too).
I am happy that I feel the ache today from that class.
Our instructor said that if we don't, that would mean we have not done the moves correctly.
We were also taught the 'body wave'.
This involves using the door or the wall to assist us.
I shall be trying that later this evening.
I just hope the door or the wall won't come crashing down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home