Friday, August 26, 2005

It's a little bit funny

I failed to mention in my last blog that I found a work-based email awaiting me when I got back from my business trip.
It was from my boss, asking if I was ok.
This was because he said he hadn't seen me online for awhile (2 days to be exact).
Based on the fact that I had informed him in 3 different modes (via email, PC-to-PC chat and documented it in the Weekly report) that I would be away on business trip that he knows about for the 2 days, this was a little bit funny.
I have politely replied to his email since.
I said that I hadn't disappeared on him, and that he should know me well enough by now to realise that I am a responsible employee.
I also described the various occasions in which he was informed about this trip.
As anticipated, he didn't respond to that email, although he did for everything else.
Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home