Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dipping

No, I am not talking about the swimming kind.
I haven't mentioned much about my Salsa class of late.
That's because we had a week's break due to a National Day outing that my dance school had organised.
So our final lesson for Intermediate 1 was held yesterday.
It ended on a high note, as everyone learnt to do the 'dip'.
The gals got to be 'dipped' and the guys initiated the 'dipping' move.
Gosh, all this reference to dipping reminds me of chocolate for some strange reason.
Yum.

Anyway, back to 'dip'.
All that actually means we gals had to bend backwards while holding on to each of our male dance partner's waist and shoulder - for our dear lives!
But it was very fun for all of us, and most of my dancing coursemates seemed to have signed up for Intermediate 2.
I have done the same, but am also thinking about re-enrolling Intermediate Level 1 again.
That's due to the fact that one particular move that we have been taught over the course of the 5 weeks I still can't quite catch.
That has bothered me increasingly since.
Oh well, we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home