Friday, August 12, 2005

What a week


This week had been a hectie one - to say the least.
I nearly threw in the towel over work matters.
It's a looooong story, so I won't say much on here.
Other than I felt frustrated that my hard work had not been appreciated.
In fact, I have identified that as a company 'ploy' in more ways than one.


For one, that means I can't ask for a review of my salary next month
(That's because it'll be 6 months since I started on this job.)

For the other, I can't claim all the 'glory' for the hard work I have put in.
(And for that, I'll have to share!)

I have decided to make other plans.
And although some work issues have still not been resolved, it's not much of a concern anymore.
If I am, I'll be depriving myself of better gains.
Speaking of which, I had not demanded much pay previously, as I didn't think it mattered as long as my services were appreciated.
It does matter now.
Especially when I'm being paid almost half of what I'm supposed to be getting for my qualifications!

I shall be letting my hair down this weekend.
It's a very special weekend and I won't let ANYTHING spoil it. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home