Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Photo selection

I went over to my friend's studio to look at the pictures after my Salsa class last night.
He and his business partner were nuts - there were 243 shots that I had to go through!
I had to select about 4 to 5 per change of clothing, and there were essentially 4 changes.
Looking at so many and having to pick them to be printed and done up into an album for me, it was tiring on my eyes.
Not to mention that I ended up with a headache.
I guess I was not used to poring through so many pictures of myself.
Good news - which means I am not so vain!
Ha.

The pictures were good, I must say.
I didn't know I laughed so much.
I guess I DID have some fun posing in front of the camera.
What was amazing was the photos were looking more like the real me than the ones I took in 1999.
The make-up artist managed to keep my make-up to a minimum, which resulted in a more natural-looking me.
Coupled with my friend and his business partner's superb skills, I look very natural and relaxed in many of the pictures.
May consider posting one on here when I get the digital version (in a CD-ROM) of the pictures too.
And those also free to keep. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home