Thursday, September 29, 2005

The outcome

I know I've been using the word 'The ... ' for my blogs lately.
I guess there was some sort of a theme running through in the past few blogs.
Anyway, to all those people who care and are anxious about finding out the outcome of my problem regarding my owed salary, it has been finally resolved.
It was all thanks to the lawyer, who has now become my friend.
No, actually, it would be first to thank my other friend who introduced his lawyer friend to me!
I WILL be getting my pay, and I won't be filing any lawsuit against my company.
It wouldn't have done me any good anyway, if I had taken my company to court.
Which company would want to hire someone so aggressive???
(I know, I don't look the aggressive type, but I can be).

Out of this whole incident, I am now starting to be recommended to people involved in my line of work - by the lawyer friend!
Perhaps all this happended for a reason, which is, that there is something better has been lined up for me... :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger -The Strider- said...

The Comment....from The Friend

You are probably right...
Everything happens for a reason...
Some will get it, and many won't...
What one gets, is up to one...
Someone once told me...
That beneath each problem...
Lies the seed of resolution...
And you, dear princess...
A flower in full bloom...

...Cheers

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home