Thursday, September 15, 2005

Busy

I have been really busy.
Actually I still am.
And I will continue to be so until my last official day of my work contract.
Which happens to run out this weekend.
To those National Reservist (army) guys around my age or older, that'll be my "ROD" (Run Out Date).
And I literally can't wait to run.

As anticipated, things are not looking easy for me to get out of this job.
Without giving too much away, let's just say I'm determined not to be beaten.
Besides, my dream job came by over 2 weeks ago.
But I was so busy that I only managed to submit my resume early last week.
And within days, I was called up for the first round of interview.
I've since managed to clear that, and going for the second one this coming Monday.

The second round of the interview would have been held today if not for this current job!
(And in case anyone is interested, there are at least 3 rounds to clear.)
Sounds daunting I know, but who says a good job is easy to get???
Even if I clear the second round and manage go on to the (hopefully) last round, I could still potentially be 'kicked out' if I don't come across (to the most senior person interviewing me) that I'm suited to this job.

Warts or no warts.
Sorry - don't know why I am so gross.

Anyway, all this interview thing is motivating me to clear my current load of work.
Besides, I have no choice but to do them for submission by this weekend .
But I am still being positive about my seemingly sorry situation!
I will perhaps explain what I mean a bit better when I am no longer an employee of this company.

In the meantime, it's back to work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home