Thursday, September 08, 2005

All awaiting/This evening

Ever since I told a small number of friends about the makeover session I had last Saturday, I've been asked about the photos since then.
And I got asked again tonight, by a friend who thought I had already got the photos on the night of the selection, which was merely for subsequent printing.
I'm amused by the fuss and excitement.
To be honest, I'm not even as excited as my friends at getting the photos!

Anyway, I made time for my friend earlier this evening.
This was despite the fact that I have a 8,000-word report that I have to deliver for early next week.
But it was worth the sacrifice of my time, as I really enjoyed the short but engaging conversation I had with my friend.
We have promised that we won't wait too long to catch up on news the next time.
If not, it will be another few months before we do!
Haha.
Such is life!

I even have a friend who's so busy now that all he does is to read my blogs to keep himself updated about my life nowadays.
And embarrassingly, I'm doing likewise with his.
Seems like he's doing well though, stress or no stress.
At least he has taken a few bold steps to do multiple things.
Very exciting times ahead, I must say!
In any case, I'm very happy for him.
I only hope now that we are able to find time to catch up in person soon.
In fact, this non-meeting also applies to my many other friends whom I haven't been in touch with, in ages!

1 Comments:

Blogger -The Strider- said...

Hi ya Princess,

Yes. I have been keeping in touch and keeping myself updated by reading your blog regularly.

That's the least I can do.

I can't wait to see those prints...Cheers

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home