Sunday, September 25, 2005

The salsa

I know I have been sharing lots of work-related news.
So that thought it's only fair that I update my friends about my Salsa activities.
(Oh no, not Salsa again! - haha)
For the past few weeks, I've been attending an additional Salsa Body Movement class on a separate day.
It has been really fun, since we have been taught cool dance moves.
Not only are these moves usable in Salsa dancing, but in hip-hop dance as well.
But boy, are they difficult to learn.
The one last week is the hardest by far.
Taking big steps but yet having to be graceful is seemingly impossible so far.

Oh by the way, I have completed my Intermediate 2 class last week.
Due to foreseeable work timing change, I decided to repeat this module at a later time-slot, but on the same day (Mon).
I like my instructor's fussy and honest comments, so I'd rather repeat and be slower by one module, with my regular classmates surging ahead to Intermediate 3.
All this is not about competition anyway.
I much rather refine my moves and correct my mistakes earlier on, rather than accumulating mistakes till I get to the end of the entire course.
Some of my classmates are wanting to try out Intermediate 3, lesson 1 tomorrow.
They said if they can't cope, they will join me.
Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home