Monday, August 08, 2005

Have you ever experienced this?

I am talking about either repeatedly opening up a page of journal or diary to write, and closing it again without penning a word.
And it's not because there isn't much to share - on the contrary!
Well, that was what happened to me on Sunday.
I have lots of news I could share, except that they are all not so interesting to blog.

But one thing I am sharing with those reading my blogs outside of Singapore is that tomorrow (9th August) is our National Day.
It is a public holiday, and I can't wait to laze in bed again tomorrow morning.
It also means a mad day for me today, as it's the deadline of the final submission of my MEGA-important report.
As you may have noticed, I am doing my part as a patriotic citizen.
I am using red coloured font for my text! :o)

Oh by the way, in case you are wondering - I am taking a short break.
Will check back in later...ciao.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home