Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What a night

Last night was a blast.
What a night!
I finally plucked up the courage to hang out with my Salsa classmates at the social club.
And that was straight after my Salsa class.
The more advanced learners (guy 'helpers', I call them) actually graciously allowed me to dance with them - one after another.
They were dancing with different ladies almost continuously, and were perspiring like anything.
But the two I danced with were kind - they offered suggestions for improvement whenever I went wrong, and repeated the dance steps that I had forgotten.

Anyway, my instructor told to wait for him to finish 3 classes following ours before we left the dance studio, as he would be heading down to the social club.
That meant at 11 pm.
Bearing in mind it was a weekday, where I got to work the next day, I couldn't hang around long enough to wait for his arrival, much as I would like to dance with him (since he is an awesome instructor).
My instructor is a considerate dancer too.
Every time any of us ladies took turns to demonstrate new steps with him, he made us look and feel good on the dance floor.
So, my opinion is: I'll probably learn lots if I get a chance to dance in a social setting with him.
Oh well.
There will always be another time...

But most important is:
I HAD A BLAST! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home