Sunday, July 10, 2005

Weekend

I continued on my remote hunt for a Salsa song that my instructor has been playing for our class practises for the last 10 weeks.
Remote, as I didn't know the name of the song.
And I also didn't know the singer, nor the production company.
How much more remote a chance can that be???

Anyway, I went to visit another dance school's site to see if that had music recommended for purchase.
It did, and I took done a couple of the titles.
And off I went to a CD shop in town, which the website said it would have those titles.

I struck 'gold'.
Managed to locate this first title consisting of a pack of 4 CDs.
And one of the CDs, it has THE song.
My lucky day!

Anyway, I dined out with my friend who was on a similar 'mission' as me.
We had Japanese food - and no prizes for letting you guess who suggested that. :o)
We did a spot of light shopping, and then accepted an invitation to join another friend for drinks.
I kidded with my friend, saying I shall order hot drinks like Milo, instead of drinks of the alcoholic kind.
Unfortunately, we didn't go to a place that serves such hot drinks.
So I ended up sharing a bottle of red wine with my 2 friends.
Gulped down lots of water as usual.
With some snacks of escargot cooked with cheese and grilled.
Yummy with the red wine, of course. Ha.

A good end to the Saturday, no doubt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home