Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Salsera and Salsero?

Yesterday was my last beginner's module for Salsa.
I won't be starting on my Intermediate module 1 (there are altogether 4) till July 11.
In the meantime, I will be trying to get some practice in - like from tomorrow!
This is partly due to pressure from my instructor.
He said that we learners won't cope at Intermediate level if we don't get proper dancing practice in actual social setting!
Luckily, I have 2 other friends who are keen and have not danced Salsa before.
Together with a classmate of mine, all 4 of us will be meeting up tomorrow.
Apparently, one can pay a small fee to learn Salsa on an ad-hoc basis at the place we are going to.
Should be fun!
Will keep you posted...

BTW, I bought a case of red wine online.
The case got delivered today.
It was an assorted mix, as I think my parents are ready to experiment and try out red wine from different countries.
You see, they liked the South African bottle I got last weekend.
So now that they are more adventurous, I figured, why not.
I shall open one from Chile later...yum! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home