Saturday, July 02, 2005

Celebration

I celebrated the completion of a education-based program that I had to develop for one of my company's clients yesterday.
It was a significant piece of work, as it is my first program I have developed on this job, and my first program I've ever developed on such a scale.
This program will eventually be branded under the client's company, and marketed all over the world.
Isn't that neat?! :o)

Anyway, I hung out with a gal pal.
It was fun, as we ate my favourite for dinner - i.e. sashimi!
Then we checked out an interesting (albeit small) watering hole.
We didn't like the crowd in there so after finishing our drink, we ended up at my favourite watering hole.
I was there last Friday.
Come to think of it, I was there the week before that and oh, the week before that too!
No wonder the 2 guys managing the place now remember me. :o)
I like this place for the fact that conversations can be heard as you taste good wine.
And this place has chosen not to publicise itself, so has managed to retain an exclusive clientele.
I only bring close friends to this place.
If not, I may end up bumping into my friends all the time and have no more hide-out left! :o)

Am a little tired.
Think will go take a nap after my afternoon coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home