Monday, July 04, 2005

Weekend news

Weekend was fairly good.
I didn't touch my laptop much, other than enjoying a quiet time and writing some social emails.
These were to inform my ex-coursemates and friends in the UK that I'll be attending the graduation ceremony in September in London.
It seems so far away, and yet so near.
In the meantime, I'm trying to see if I could find the cheapest airfares and hotel accommodation for then.

I also managed to head out on Saturday to get my first Salsa CD.
I also came away with 2 pair of gorgeous earrings.
Isn't that typical?! Ha.
To defend my impulsive buying act, these earrings are in Italian white gold.
And other than gold, I can't really wear any other kinds of earrings.
All to do with my allergy to metals problem.
So there. :o)

I couldn't stay out for long though.
My new slip-on footwear gave me a painful blister on my right foot.
Darn.
Otherwise, I would've gone on looking for CDs at another CD shop that I had spotted in town.
Oh well, another time.
Like tomorrow evening, perhaps! :o)
I'm meeting a friend in town.
We have been postponing this dinner for ages.
So we have finally been able to fix a date to meet up.
Maybe if time permits, I'll head down to the CD shop.

Nice to be at home and not rushing to Salsa class straight after work this evening.
The rush will only resume next Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home