Friday, June 10, 2005

W.T.F.

That stands for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Wednesday and Thursday were spent working my socks off, checking out hundreds of websites to narrow my findings down to a number of useful ones that are relevant to my latest task.

And that's not to mention that the second-half of Thursday was spent incorporating new information into a report that I've been working on.

Friday (today) was spent mostly outdoors, with one meeting after another with my boss and/or a business associate.

It was his second-last day in Singapore for my boss, and it was another packed day of meetings for him too.
Knowing how much his likes pickled ginger - the kind that we normally get in the Japanese restaurants, I decided to hunt around for some.
That was whilst waiting for him to finish off a meeting in town.
I was fortunate enough to get him 4 little tubs of those things from a restaurant.
By the time my boss finished his meeting, it was lunch-time.
I ended up lunching with him, and after presenting him with the bagful of ginger, he opened 3 tubs - one after another - and devoured them with his plate of rice and a few selection of dishes!
I've never seen anyone who had that much ginger at one go before.
So I dread to think what all that consumption could've done to his stomach!
Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home