Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday-Sunday

Lovely chilling out days!
Well, more so on Saturday anyway.
I decided not to touch my notebook-PC much on Saturday.
In fact, I basically did not do much else.
I have not had such a luxury since I have come back to Singapore.
So it was a lovely time of doing absolutely nothing other than eat and sleep and pottering around at home.

Today (Sunday) was ok.
Had to pay my therapist a visit to get my regular RSI treatment.
My therapist ended up discovering that I have a crooked spine, as I told her some discomforts that I have been having in the past weeks.
She painfully re-aligned my spine, warning me about staying off exercise for 3 weeks afterwards.
Inwardly I groaned, as I have missed last week's Yoga session already.
Oh well.

An aunt just came back from a shopping spree in Hong Kong.
She got me a really expensive handbag!
Being a practical person, I have never seen the need to set foot inside a Salvatore Ferragamo boutique to browse, ever.
So this is a novelty item to have - and a luxury item at that.
Due to the expensive nature of the item, I offered to pay my aunt but she refused.
Later on, my mother told me my aunt had a windfall at the lottery.
No wonder she is so generous.
I am indeed lucky. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home