Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cool Tuesday

It has been raining.
We had the lot - rain, thunder and lightning.
That got me in the mood to write some social emails to people whom I have not seen in ages - after work, that is.
And I'm talking about people who are 6000+ miles across the oceans and seas.
In my emails, I also attached my latest picture I took with a girlfriend earlier this month.
I managed to retrieve the photo online, as promised by the photographer who took our picture.
We were spotted at a pub that I thought was going to be quiet for a week-day.
But when we arrived, we were surprised to see so many people there!
Then we found out there was a promotion for a beer.
Hence the crowd.

Coming back to the photo: we were asked by a scouting team if we would like our picture taken.
When I asked what it was for, the photographer said it was to promote their social-based website.
Seeing as it was a meaningful mini-celebration for my friend as she has recently quitted a stressful job, we decided it was fun to do that.
At least we are captured in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home