Saturday, April 09, 2005

I was right

I was right about the number of pages my transcription work would take.
It was exactly 41 pages.
As you can see, I did slog yet again today.

At least I got it done.
And emailed it to my mentor.
I even had a PC-to-PC chat with him.
And told him about RSI problem.

You see, I have yet another set of interview data - 2+ hours long - to transcribe.
And I got him to agree to let me off the hook and submit that one next week.
Instead, he suggested that I should lay off typing for next week, and do some intensive research-based reading instead.
Thank goodness.

I still managed to type out and submit my weekly report to him.
It is just so that he is aware that I have not been lazying around doing nothing.
I think he is starting to realise that I AM a reliable employee.

A friend who has been reading my blogs complained that I talk too much about work.
He said I should say more about my own personal things.
I wish I could, but that could be too much of a giveaway ... in case any of the undesirable 'characters' chanced upon my blogs and put two and two together ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home