Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What a day...

Today had been an interesting day indeed.

Attended a meeting in the morning, and ended up heading downtown after that, to pay for the air-tickets and lunching with my "mentoring" boss.
It makes sense that my boss puts the payment on his credit card for now.
Especially when I am technically not earning yet.
I appreciate that thought, especially from just having had a bad experience with payment recently.
I am also glad I asked about my travel insurance.
That got done too.

After lunch, we travelled onward to his next meeting place.
Since it was early, we sat down to have coffee, and talked more about my new job responsibilities.
I was scheduled to leave when my boss had to go for his meeting.
He was supposed to do an interview with one of the "big-shots" in a large, well-known corporation.
Then my boss changed his mind.
He asked me to meet the "big shot" with him instead, as I would have had to meet him in due course anyway.
So I did.

What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home