Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My first day of work

Wow.

It has been a looong time since I worked this hard.
It had been a full day of ringing up people, checking up on things online or offline, emailing one of my new bosses back and forth, etc.

But on the whole, it was fruitful.

Working from home for the time being is quite an interesting experience though.
I had to tell my parents not to talk to me on an ad-hoc basis, which they have had the habit of doing with me at the times when I have been at home.
I ended up putting on my headphones, and listening to loud music to drown out all background noise.
That is, to the extent that I missed a call on my mobilephone!

I was surprised by my disciplined self though.
This is despite the fact that I was constrained by working from the living room!

More work is already lined up for tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home