Monday, March 21, 2005

The start to a brand new week - part 1

I can only describe today in one work - BUSY.

Today was spent trying to secure appointments for one thing or another.
All work-related.

Also managed to finally (!) get tickets for the business trip to Thailand for this coming Sunday to Tuesday next week.
This trip was originally for Monday and Tuesday only, but on learning that there was a special promotion for a 3-day, 2-night stay instead, one of my bosses said that we might as well go for that.
Hence the flight for Sunday.

So another round of phone calls.

There was also a specific hotel that I ended up having to ring direct to Thailand for, since it has a special flat-rate deal for my company.
It is an expensive stay, but happens to be close-by to where our meetings will be held for the duration of our stay.
So I guess rather than spending more time travelling on the road to get to the meetings we have scheduled, it makes more sense to save that hassle and go for a more expensive stay, but with the meetings a short walk away.

Both my bosses will be in town tomorrow, and I wonder what will be in store...ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home