Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My virgin game

SO sorry to get you people (especially the guys - ahem) excited over nothing.
I am referring to my first go at a game of squash earlier, on Tue evening.
Thanks to my dear friend
SeeFei, I had a taste of what the game was really like.
It was FUN!

Not only did I think that, my 2 other friends/colleagues from work who joined me/us enjoyed their first experience too!
All 3 of us were beginners, and SeeFei was a very patient and enthusiastic 'trainer'.
Not only did he give us a prep talk, he even showed us the 'moves' and took us running one round around the block where the squash courts were.

I am making plans to get a racket of my own now...the game is really cool.
And am off to bed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

don't forget the skimpy tennis outfit with the short short skirts and frilly undies ;)

1:11 am  
Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

Eh after one game u pangsan liao?

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home