Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another weekend, another chain of events

I wished the weekend was longer.
This last one went by in a flash!
Had dinner on Saturday with a friend I just got to know in the last few weeks, and it was a good evening out!
We actually found that we could chat about anything under the sun (or the moon for that matter, since it was evening), and after dinner, we adjourned to having smooth soyabean curd at one place, and then a long drink at a cafe afterwards.
We ended up being chased out of the cafe as it was about to close.
From that extended conversation, I discovered more things about myself.
I guess the level at which the conversation was unknowingly pitched at made me realise there were things I didn't know about myself till then.
And what a revelation at that! :o)

Earlier today, I went for a luxurious Spa treatment.
I have forgotten how good it was to be pampered like that!
I decided to make another appointment for this coming Thursday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

dear spa girl,
its always interesting to find out new stuff eh
your truly,
flying boy

2:16 pm  
Blogger seefei said...

wah! go spa never call me?

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home