Friday, October 14, 2005

What news?

In the past 1 day or so, I've already had 3 friends asking for any news with the job I applied for.
To all those who are reading my blogs, the answer is "no", I have not heard back.


Anyway...

I woke up this morning all ready to head out after hibernating at home in the past week.
I was actually looking forward to going shopping with my mother and my sis-in-law.
Alas, I found my nose semi-blocked, my throat sore, and the head spinning when I got up.
I reluctantly stayed home to rest some more.
It has been really boring staying at home.
If not for the fact that I am trying to give my body maximum rest, I would've been out meeting up with friends for tea/coffee or meals daily!
Not to mention restart my exercise routine again.
Oh well.
That time will come - like next week! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home