Monday, October 17, 2005

Down but not out...yet

I am under the attack - of the flu virus kind.
I was rather unprepared for it, I must say.
Considering the virus has been going around for quite awhile now, I thought I had managed to dodge it, thinking I would have got it by now if I hadn't.
Guess I thought too soon.
I felt the chills late last week.
But that was all.
Then when it started to rain pints(!) all of yesterday - which caused some flooding in parts of the country - I started sneezing.
And that went on all day and all night.

Not only do I feel like I'm a trumpeting elephant, but I've blown my nose so many times that each time, I try to make sure my nose is still in its rightful place!
Perhaps I should sample the sound for some creative music-making at a friend's private recording studio.
Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home