Saturday, July 16, 2005

Small world

My cousin was in town again for the weekend.
You know, the one whom I hung out with and played with the cute-looking squids at a club some weekends ago? :o)
This time around, I was hanging out with her friends - one who came from (KL) Kuala Lumpur, and another, back to Singapore for some business meetings after having migrated to New Zealand with his family.
We had a good time: had pub-dinner, followed by visiting 2 watering holes for quiet drinks.
One of which was - you may have guessed it - at my favourite watering hole.
(Well, my favourite watering hole was close by to the other one we first went to.)

Now, if you say the world isn't small, how would you explain that my cousin's friend from KL ended up re-acquainting with the guy serving us at my favourite drinking place??

At first, they found each other familiar-looking.
Then on further exchanges, they realised they worked at the same hotel more than 10+ years ago in KL.
Singapore isn't THAT small, but I still managed to unknowingly re-connect 2 people back into each other's lives again.
How cool is that...that such a thing can actually happen?!

I was supposed to meet one of my own friends for a drink tonight.
We did meet, except that it was for an offer for a kind ride home for me after I met up with my cousin and her friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home